The fastest way to turn your audience off is with bad sound and a poor mix. If you audio levels are off, your film will sound different every time someone talks. Sound design can help create a cohesive, professional mix for your project so your audience never gets taken out your story. If you're in need of professional sound effects or there's audio that doesn't sound clean, our sound designers can step in to help your project sound its best.
Fill out the form below to get a custom quote for your project and a reel from the available sound designer.
Click here to get a quote!
HOW IT WORKS:
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN EACH QUOTE:
- The Mix / Deliverables
- Included in flat rates is 2 stereo mix’s to be delivered at 24b 48kwav – 1 film compliant mix, 1 web mix, 1 round of stem’s upon request.
- Additional Fee for: M&E stem, compliant stems and additional compliant mixes are all billed at an additional hourly rate or negotiable rate.
OUR NOTES PROCESS:
After first mixing session or mix is delivered, there will be three rounds of notes included.
- 1st round of notes is an unlimited amount of notes you have.
- 2nd round of notes pertains only to anything that was mentioned in the 1st round of notes.
- 3rd round of notes pertains only to anything that was mentioned in the 2nd round of notes.
Any additional notes are billed at an hourly rate.
Two–Three in remote mixing sessions through zoom or FaceTime. After that it is $50/hr for adjustmentsto mix.
IF RE-SYNCING IS NEEDED:
Additional fees apply ($80/hr) for having to re-sync audio to picture do to a proper OMF/AAF or new edit of picture.