Set up your project for success by breaking your budget down into its individual parts. From craft services to marketing expenses to the deductible on your insurance, our line producers will ensure you account for everything and stay on budget.
- Fill out this form with as much information as you have available.
- We'll be in touch shortly with a quote based on the number of hours it will take to craft a detailed line item budget specific to your film.
- Once approved, we'll reach out to set up two, 1-hour long meetings to go through each of the 7 major elements (see more info below.)
- Pricing varies based on size and scope of project. Please contact us for more info and a no-strings attached estimate.
The 7 Major Budgetary Elements To Consider
Our goal is to prioritize funds based on the 7 elements listed below. If you're unsure or don't have answers yet we will use industry standard rates with a 7 – 10% contingency per line item depending on the complexity of the script.
- DESIRED BUDGET FIGURE: Target number for the amount of money you have or hope to raise.
- TALENT & CASTING: Will you be using SAG-AFTRA, Non-Union performers or a mix? Will you be hiring named talent? Using casting directors? What signing bonuses are you planning for? Do you anticipate a lengthy rehearsal process? What about scenes with lots of extras?
- LOCATION: We'll go through the states, cities and physical locations you already have locked in.
- CREW: Will you be planning for a Union or Non-Union crew? What is your DP scope of pay (this can range from $500/day to $2500+ per day.)
- MARKETING: We'll plan for any Four Wall fees, Adspends, 3rd party contracting, AFM & other registration fees.
- DESIRED TIME OF YEAR SHOOTING: The time of year heavily affects rates of locations, travel, and marketing. Some marketing fits better within the scope of certain projects. Same with Travel.
- OTHER EXPENSES: Will you have any licensing fees (music or IP?) large stunts, VFX, or greenscreen shots?